Ski resort Hrádek
The ski resort is located in the village of Hrádek at an altitude of 650 m above sea level. Both beginners and advanced and experienced skiers will enjoy themselves here.
Ski resort Severka Dolní Lomná
The ski area, in which families with children, beginners, advanced and snowboarders will enjoy themselves, is located at an altitude of 965 m above sea level.
Ski resort Armáda Dolní Lomná
Ski resort Javorový vrch
In the Javorový vrch Ski Area, both beginners and advanced and extreme skiers will enjoy themselves. You can ski on great slopes with a beautiful view of the whole region and with good visibility you can see the Tatras. The complex is located at an altitude of 968 m above sea level.
Kempaland - Bukovec
- maintained downhill runs (600 m, with artificial snow machines)
- 1 ski-lift, 1 children’s ski-lift
Mosty u Jablunkova Ski Centre
- 4 maintained downhill runs (total length 2100 m)
- 1 ski-lifts and 1 children’s ski-lift (used for teaching at the ski school)
- artificial snow machines
- powerful floodlights for the downhill runs