Support for TIC Mosty u Jablunkova 2018
GOTIC, funded organization, received a grant from the financial resources of Moravian-Silesian Region, a program called “RRC/07/2018 - Support of tourist information centres in Moravian-Silesian Region” for a project of “Support for TIC Mosty u Jablunkova 2018”, No. 06659/2018/RRC.
- Cooperation with destination management of Moravian-Silesian Tourism, database update.
- Update of www.gotic.cz in Czech, English and Polish.
- Equipment for IC visitors and extension of mini bike rent to three bikes in total.
- Promotion improvement of GOTIC and the municipality of Mosty u Jablunkova – issuing a new brochure (3,000 pcs of promotion materials about Mosty u Jablunkova), completing the poster graphics promoting GOTIC activities in the main tourist season. Creating one outdoor banner promoting IC activities in the summer season 2018 and its placing in the village centre. Supporting promotion by providing the training course in the field of marketing for the employees.
- Better equipment for TIC – purchase of external data storage.
Electro-mobility represents one of the major priorities of the Moravian-Silesian Region and our information centre participates in the pilot project on creation of a network of charging stations for the electric bicycles in the Moravian-Silesian Region, and small rental shops. A grant covering 100% of the costs of involvement in electro-mobility project was provided! The bicycles may be rented as well as the charging stations may be used free of charge, under the terms of the grant.
Implementation of the project: 2/2018 - 10/2018
Project costs: total costs of CZK 138.250, of which the grant in the amount of CZK 122.000
Mini electric bicycles rental and charging station
In the Gorol Tourist Information Centre there are electric bicycles available for rent. You can have two bikes suitable for asphalt and paved roads. They are not suitable for the terrain.
The rent terms and conditions can be downloaded here:
The charging station for electric bicycles is publicly accessible on the building of the information centre. Cyclists also find here two free sockets for their own chargers to the electric bikes and one socket with charging cable for Bosch batteries.